Abstract Submission Guideline
- Abstract should be submitted via online by March 31, 2018.
- Abstract can be no more than 1800 characters including spaces in English.
- Please be sure to include keywords. (no more than 5)
- If your abstract contains equations, please attach a file in Microsoft Word to make sure that your equations are editable when the file enters production.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline by the contact with Conference Office. Please ensure that text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- No Proofreading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline
Confirmation of Abstract Submission
The confirmation of Abstract Submission will be automatically sent to the submitter, corresponding author and a presenting author by e-mail upon completion of online submission. This letter is not an acceptance notification but a notification of your submission details. It is the responsibility of each individual to verify the acknowledgements and carefully review the submitted abstract(s), noting that in some cases during the submission process, characters become illegible.